All sessions are 55 minutes long, and clients are expected to arrive on time and ready for class. If you arrive late, your session will still end at its scheduled time.
All classes must be paid for in advance.
A 24-hour cancelation notice is required for all sessions. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your scheduled session, you will be charged for the class in full.
All packages and individual sessions are non-refundable.
For Duet Sessions: If one client cancels with less than 24 hours notice the remaining client may continue as a private at no additional charge. If one client cancels within the free cancelation window, the remaining client will be able to either pay for a private session or cancel the session without penalty. **During the current COVID crisis, I am limiting Duets to clients who reside within the same household**
COVID Specific Procedures:
- If you are feeling sick, have or have had a recent fever, or have come into contact with someone who is experiencing COVID related symptoms, please reschedule your session for when you are feeling better.
- I will continue to suspend my 24 hour cancellation policy for COVID related illness. However, I ask that if you have to cancel for another reason you please let me know.
- Please remove your shoes before entering my house.
- I am asking all my clients to wear a mask when you enter my house. However, you are welcome to remove your mask once you are in the studio and during your session.
- I will be wearing a mask and will practice social distancing. That means I won’t be using hands on cues and I will refrain from jumping on the equipment to demonstrate.
- I will require you to wash your hands before starting our session.
- Please bring a clean pair of socks (grip socks are preferred) that you can change into before our session.
- At the end of our session I will wipe down every surface so it is ready for the next client. I will be spacing out my sessions between clients and will maintain social distance between clients.
In the event of a last-minute instructor illness or emergency, I will do my best to reschedule your session at a date and time that works for you.