Pilates Suspension Method
Lauren Mark Pilates, LLC is a Certified Pilates Suspension Method Training Facility
What is the Pilates Suspension Method?
The Pilates Suspension Method (PSM) was developed by Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher Rebecca Beckler. PSM combines traditional and contemporary Pilates Mat and Equipment exercise and performs them on the suspension trainer (like the TRX). PSM is a low impact, total body workout, and with hundreds of exercises, both your body and mind will always be challenged.
Interested in trying the Pilates Suspension Method?
The suspension trainer is a versatile and cost effective piece of fitness equipment making PSM great for both studio and virtual sessions. Let me know your availability for a private session or join my weekly virtual session on Thursdays at 6:30 AM EST.
Interested in becoming a Pilates Suspension Method Instructor?
As a PSM Advanced Instructor Trainer and Training Facility I am ready to help you. I am available for both in-person and virtual courses. If your studio is interested in hosting a course for your instructors please let me know.
How to Become a PSM Certified Instructor:
- Attend PSM Foundation Course, 2.0 Course and PSM 3.0: Strength, Grace, and Power Course
- Complete 15-Hours of PSM Self-Practice
- Complete 15-Hours of PSM Practice Teaching
- PSM Practical Evaluation
Courses can be taken in any order and PSM hours can be started after the first course is completed.
How to Become a PSM Advanced Certified Instructor:
- Attend PSM Playmaker Course, PSM 4.0 Course and PSM 5.0 Course
- Complete 15-Hours of PSM Advanced Self-Practice
- Complete 15-Hours of PSM Advanced Practice Teaching
- PSM Advanced Practical Evaluation