Lauren offers a growing library of online Pilates classes available only to members for $10 a month.
Online Pilates classes allow you to continue your practice no matter where you are in the world at a time and place most convenient for you. They are also a great way to supplement your in-studio private instruction or add Pilates into your current fitness routine. New classes are added weekly. Within the membership, you can expect to find unique, fun, and challenging for all levels. Classes are 15-60 minutes in length and use minimal equipment, so you can easily do them from the comfort of your own home, office, or hotel room.
Lauren develops these classes specifically for her members and wants you to get the absolute most out of them. If there is a particular focus, prop or issue you wish for her to address or highlight in a future class, please reach out so she can make it happen! If you need a particular modification for your own body, Lauren is happy to work with you to meet that need.
“Pilates meets you where you are, and I have never met someone who couldn’t benefit from this method. I’m not saying Pilates is perfect, but it is pretty darn close!”
What you get with your membership:
- Unlimited access to 100+ classes and tutorials with new classes added weekly
- Classes that are safe and effective for multiple populations and fitness levels. With clear instructions, you feel like you are right in the studio with Lauren.
- Classes of varying lengths, so you can always find a workout to fit your busy schedule. Check out the community favorite, “Pilates Quickies,” for a full-body class in 20 minutes or less.
- All classes provide modifications and variations to meet you where you are currently and challenge you to deepen your practice.
- Ability to request a specific class focus to help you reach a particular goal or overcome an obstacle.
- Weekly membership newsletter, announcing the week’s new class and highlighting previous classes.
Are you worried about adding another item to your already stretched budget?
If you were training with me in a live in-person or virtual class, you would pay anywhere from $25-$20 per session in a group setting to $75-$65 for private sessions. Let’s say conservatively you do one session per week in a group session, and you buy a five-pack to get a discount on the per-session cost. That is $80 per month (1 session per week at $20 a session over four weeks). If you go the private route and opt for the multi-class package, you will pay $260.00 per month (1 session per week at $65 a session over four weeks).
My monthly membership is $10. That is a fraction of the cost of group classes or private sessions. Plus, you have the benefit of doing as many classes as you want, whenever and wherever you want. Basically, you get unlimited classes for less than two cups of coffee a month at your favorite coffee house!